Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Flagstaff Visitor Center Information

I have mentioned in previous posts about the Flagstaff CVB and the Visitor Center and what a great job I think they are doing. Well it seems Flagstaff visitors agree with me. The Fall Cityscape cites the results of a guest satisfaction survey. It seems that out of 760 surveys returned, 736 were returned with the highest possible scores. Kudos to the hardworking staff.

Last week I stopped in to pick up hard copies of the brochures that I have been raving about in pdf format available on the CVB website. I have to admit I still love the pdf's but these really are great printed brochures.

As usual the Visitor Center was a beehive of activity with friendly and attentive staff all around. Take a few minutes and see how the Flagstaff Convention and Visitors Bureau is doing its job.

No comments: